1. The Seller shall deliver the ordered Goods by courier through the Deliverer.
2. The Delivery through the Deliverer shall be carried out within 7 days from the moment the payment has been booked on the Seller’s bank account in case of bank transfer or payment by credit card.
3. Current rates of the Goods’ delivery are available at the website of the Shop.
4. The Seller shall not be held liable for any shipment delay due to circumstances beyond the control, unless such liability arises under the provisions of law.
5. All deliveries are controlled by the Seller and wrapped in foil with the Seller’s logo sticked to it. If upon delivery, the tape is damaged indicating the interference of third parties, the Client shall refuse to accept such delivery.
6. The Client is liable for tax and customs obligations arising from the delivery of a ordered Goods outside the European Union.